Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I would like to thank the Academy




I am well aware that by now everyone is eagerly anticipating my official arrival on this blog (see photo on left). I would like to thank my fans, my family, my friends, my producers and God for bringing me here, I could have never made it without you. I was hoping to publish my first post today, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, I must postpone it for tomorrow (or later). In the meantime, let's all remain calm and we can get through this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First pice of work from Pops is very encouraging. We cannot wait for the rest to come. Thymios, Krania Olympou

Anonymous said...

Mate, you mean "piece". rergards,Dublin

Anonymous said...

dude from Ireland you mean " regards". later peter, Long Island