Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PG-9

-
I am sure you are all aware of the Eliot Spitzer affair. The famous Client No. 9 who was leading a secret double life as the NY Governor (or the other way around, I get confused). For us, we will always regret not having taken our seats on the Balcony at that time, as we missed the opportunity to post and comment pictures like this:


or videos like this.

Well it appears that it's never too late as our dear Eliot is trying desperately to get into the Balcony charts by showing unlimited amounts of stupidity. Last Firday, he took one of his daughters to see "State of Play" a movie about a congressman caught having an affair with an attractive young woman!!! I am sure that he was able to identify with the hero, or even get some tips, but I would expect his daughter to provide some necessary Parental Guidance and choose another film...

2 comments:

Waldorf said...

You know what my dear Statler, i can't believe that its been so long and we haven't even mentioned Eliot ding ding Spitzer over here at the balcony, cause not only he provides HUGE comedic potential but he also epitomises what's (was? is?) wrong with our financial system...

Sgt. Floyd Pepper said...

I don't blame the guy; this girl looks gorgeous. I will write a song for her...