Monday, April 27, 2009

Real Numbers?

-
Desperate times such as ours, call for creative ideas and out-of-the-box thinking. Of course, once you get out of the box there is no telling how far away you will end up. The Financial Times reported today that based on its unemployment and inflation rates, the ideal interest rate for the US economy would be a negative 5 percent (-5% in case you are better with figures)!!! I found the concept revolutionary (to say the least), and I am hereby stating that based on my liquidity and indebtness situation, the ideal price for me to buy my new Cessna Citation Sovereign is a negative $1.5 mln. I am sending it over to the FT guys for the implementation logistics...
-

1 comment:

Βάσκες said...

Now this is a revolutionary concept.

If only "Let's Buy it dot com" knew it they would still be in business.